Recently new update for Windows Phone Toolkit – September 2012 has been released.
As per the release notes here are the changes or features included as part of this release
- New control CustomMessageBox
- New control Rating
- New transition effects
- Updated control templates to more closely match the 1st party experience
- Shortened the product name to just “Windows Phone Toolkit”
- Moved to a pure NuGet or source distribution model.
- 24 bugs fixed with this release.
- Some great fixes for page transitions
- Complete list of bugs fixed in this release
Download: Windows Phone Toolkit – September 2012 – Source code from Codeplex.com or NUGET package manager in Visual Studio 2010/12
NUGET Binaries Source: http://nuget.org/packages/SilverlightToolkitWP
For using binaries – download Source code from Codeplex.com(link) and compile to binary.